All Pumps Supplies introduces the Spel Puraceptor separators.
Designed for high performance and low maintenance over a long life span, the Spel Puraceptor class 1 separators are full retention chamber units incorporating an automatic closure device and a coalesce unit. Single chamber models for low risk sites are also available.
The following are some of the features of these separators:
- Easy and safe to access and clean, with access shafts positioned on all chambers.
- No entering of the units is require
- It is not mandatory for the units to be cleaned every 3 months
- Only oils, sediment and gross pollutants need to be removed from these separators.All stormwater does not require removal
- The cylindrical design ensures sediments are easily collected on the floor of the chambers effecting easy, quick removal.
- There are no square corners or unreachable cavities and recesses.
- Waste is removed by vacuum loading trucks. (Suction trucks)
- Petrol Stations
- Fuel Depots
- Transformer Bunds
- Power Stations
- Wash Bays