Global Pumps offers Sealtek pipe repair solutions designed for quick repair of leakages in pipes without causing plant downtime.
Leakage of fluids from pipes in chemical, process, mining and related industries are a common problem, caused primarily due to the transfer of various types of corrosive and hazardous fluids though the pipes, impacting their overall life and resulting in development of leakages either at the joints or the main body.
Repairing the pipes using conventional methods involves significant downtime for the plant, resulting in heavy production losses.
Sealtek pipe repair solutions from Global Pumps are designed to repair the in-process leakage of fluid from the pipes without stopping the plant. Leakages of fluids from the pipe are stopped completely by simply applying the Sealtek pipe repair bandage and food grade polymer bar, which cure within 30 minutes.
Key features of Sealtek pipe repairs:
- Pipe repair bond can withstand pressures up to 400 psi
- Curing of the seal occurs in a short period of 30 minutes with cement-like strength
- Resistance to a number of chemicals allows sealing of pipes transferring a wide variety of fluids
- Can withstand high temperatures up to 200ºC, increasing application scope
- Pipe repair kits available in many sizes to suit most pipe sizes