More efficient than competing models, Verderflex Dura 45 peristaltic hose pumps deliver more than 33% of continuous flow to reduce costs considerably while featuring a footprint 1/6 smaller than the nearest competitor’s pumps.
The self priming pumps are capable of handling high solids and viscous liquids. The no-valve design helps reduce breakdowns during operation.
Safety features in the Dura 45 pumps include a disaster proof design that prevents leakages and contamination of product, use of Verderflex lubricants to prolong pump life as well as easy assembly and maintenance.
Key features of Verderflex Dura 45 peristaltic hose pumps:
- Self-priming – up to 90% vacuum at sea level
- External flanges connected to hose pipe ensuring zero leakage
- Rotor independent of the gearbox
- High differential pressure of up to 16 bar using the right shimming of the rotor shoe
- Drain channel protects gearbox in case of a hose burst
- Ringfeder slip bush protects against a stalled rotor
- Fewer moving parts limited to pump connectors reduce breakdowns
- Wear and tear concentrated around the replaceable hose
- Simple GMU (Geared Motor Unit) assembly reduces hose change downtime
- Hose materials available in NR, NBR, EPDM or CSM
- Separation of pump head and GMU reduces contamination risk
- Rigid design for heat dissipation and effective hose compression
- Universal 316L stainless steel flanges comply with DIN PN16 and JIS10K