The company required a flow rate of six litres per minute. After carefully analysing the application, Global Pumps recommended the Dura 25 peristaltic hose pump, mainly due to its low shear, and the way it handles viscous liquids with ease.
Key benefits of Dura 25 peristaltic hose pumps for the application:
- Fast and simple drive change ensures maximum uptime, reducing maintenance costs
- Reduced number of wearing parts ensures ease of maintenance and lower product lifetime costs
- Reversible pump action allows the pump to run in reverse and clean the lines of glue to minimise wastage
- Quieter action and GMU (Gear Motor Unit) improve health and safety
- Universal slotted flange gives a one-size-fits-all solution for ANSI, JIS and DIN eliminating the need for multiple stock items
The recommended Dura 25 pump has proved to be a much more cost-effective and efficient solution over the client’s original suggestion of a lobe pump. The six Dura 25 peristaltic hose pumps are working to their maximum capacity.