Global Pumps presents a range of powerful electric operated drum pumps designed for pumping low viscous, neutral and corrosive fluids or chemicals.
These electric drum pumps are ideal for use in most chemical and mining industries where small quantities of fluids have to be pumped frequently at various locations with intermittent pump operation. The lightweight and portable drum pumps can be easily moved from one place to the other.
The drum pumps can also be used for transferring fluids from one container or storage vessel to another.
The reliable electric drum pumps feature a modular design, wherein the motor of one pump can be easily fitted on the other drum pump, regardless of electric or pneumatic operation.
The drum pumps are ideal for industries such as chemical, waste treatment, agriculture, food and beverages, cosmetic and mining among others.
The electric drum pumps can be used for pumping acids, alkaline solutions, oils, diesel, fuels, water and ordinary liquids across all industries.
Key features of the electric drum pumps:
- Available in a wide range of sizes to suit applications and various sizes of drums, barrels and containers
- Available in metallic and non-metallic versions
- Offers flow rates up to 200 L/min
- Three types of drum pumps: electric, pneumatic and hand operated
- Lightweight, portable and safe
- Accessories include nozzles, flow meters and hoses