All Pumps Supplies offers a range of easy-to-install double diaphragm pumps for applications in a variety of industries.
The gentle pumping action, chemical handling capability and food grade option makes these pumps suitable for a wide range of applications including:
· Beverage industry: Yeast, diatomaceous earth, slurry, dregs, liquid hops, sugar syrup, wine, fruit, corn syrup.
· Pharmaceutical industry: Vegetable extracts, tablet pastes, alcohols, filtering aids, ultra filtration, blood plasma.
· Electronic industry: Solvents, electroplating baths, ultrapure liquids, carrier fluids for ultra-sonic washing, sulphuric nitric and acid wastes, etching acids, acetone, polishing compound.
· Paint and coatings: Resins, solvents, wood preservative stain, concrete paints, titanium dioxide slurry, dispersions, varnish cleaning baths.
· Food: Brine, chocolate, vinegar, molasses, dog & cat food, vegetable oil, honey, animal blood.
Other advantages of double diaphragm pumps include a low parts count for ease of maintenance and reduced running costs through higher efficiencies as well as the ability to run dry inevitably without damage.