The service department at Global Modular Electrical Solutions make machinery such as hoist and crane breakdown repair services their first priority. GMES believe that restoring client equipment to full production mode as rapidly as possible can make a major difference to the company’s success.
The service technicians at GMES have received extensive and specific training, and as such, are capable of identifying the source of the problems efficiently. The process involves developing a breakdown repair strategy and effect repairs as quickly as possible to restore equipment to full production.
Equipment repair inspections include all of the following:
- Go wherever the equipment is
- Discuss operations with operator
- Remove covers to inspect brakes and limit switches
- Wiring and electric motor diagnostics
- Test lubrication levels or operating mechanisms
- Test structural components
- Test safety features
- Load testing