Cedarapids roller bearing jaw crushers are used both as primary and secondary crushers depending on the size of the material to be crushed. They can break rock down to the size specified in one operation or to a size that can be further reduced by secondary crushers such as rollercones or smaller jaw crushers.
These crushers are made of welded type construction and can be used in either stationary or portable plants.
Some of the advantages of the Cedarapids Jaw crushers include:
- Increased stroke for greater capacity
- Large eccentric shaft for greater stroke in the upper chamber
- High-angle toggle plate increases stroke in the lower chamber
- Large flywheel provides continuous crushing in toughest applications
- Deep-pitch gripper jaws for maximum reduction
- Stress-relieved base frame for higher integrity
- Cast pitman for extra strength with minimum weight
- High rib concentration for toggle support
- Captive side bearing housing for extra support
- Drop-forged shaft to withstand the pressure of high reduction.