EWT available from Global Cold Chain Solutions is a web-based temperature monitoring tool for programming and downloading data loggers that are used for in-transit food deliveries, exports, fridge and cool room monitoring and cold storage facility monitoring.
This temperature monitoring tool provides immediate temperature validation emails containing temperature data that can be automatically sent to quality assurance, logistics, food services and other decision makers in an organisation who requiring access to the data.
The temperature monitoring tool provides a centralised facility to manage HACCP food safety information across multiple sites e.g. hospitals, both food service and pharmacy areas.
Major benefits include:
- Data security, secure login and password required for users
- Logistics and distribution, immediate viewing of data on arrival of goods speeds up validation process
- Users and viewing rights controlled by designated administrator
- Digitally sign temperature data information once downloaded. Users sign with their pre-set digital signatures providing a legal date and time stamp against the data and
- Data is viewable with any internet connection, username and password
Currently being used successfully in the pharmaceutical industry and perishable fruit exports, the EWT system is a powerful tool for both small and large corporations.