HACCP Food Safety standards are becoming increasingly stringent in all states of Australia, with greater emphasis being placed on Class 1 establishments (i.e. hospitals, aged care centres) and their adherence to HACCP regulations.
One area of HACCP that has been difficult for industry to adhere to is the accurate recording of dishwasher temperatures. Auditors and inspectors are requiring accurate rinse cycle temperature measurements, as opposed to simply recording the dishwasher boiler temperature.
Global Cold Chain Solutions has released the Escort Dishwasher logger, designed specifically for high temperature applications. This is a practical, and automated way to collect temperature data.
* Data logger unit goes into the dishwasher
* Automatically logs temperature
* Temperature Measuring range of 0ºC to 125ºC
* Keep permanent, electronic temperature data records
* Stainless steel case, IP68 RATING
* 16K memory - or will take 1440 readings a day, based on 1 minute recording intervals.