Available in three integrated families, the new operator panels complete Beijer’s offering of panels for every application in terms of performance and display size. Customers can choose a consistent panel design from basic to complex applications and easily scale HMI projects between them. The new operator panels are optimised for the upgraded HMI software iX 2.0.
Beijer Electronics’ new generation HMI software, iX 2.0 has a familiar Windows-based environment and offers refined engineering tools and improved ribbon menu, all of which ensure substantial time gains for project developers.
The new Beijer operator panel range
- Smaller TxA models run on an ARM9 CPU and offer a highly cost-efficient solution with solid HMI functionality for small and medium-sized applications
- Mid-range TxB models, running on the powerful Intel Atom CPU, deliver high performance suitable for medium to large HMI applications
- TxC series, built on the Intel iCore CPU takes HMI to the industrial PC level, delivering a wide range of connectivity options and high performance for larger projects
- Robustly built with aluminium housing, IP-rated sealing and quality components
- Ensures reliable operation based on the iX software
- Comprehensive list of drivers enables connectivity to most equipment from all major vendors
- Display sizes of 4-21 inches built on three different CPUs offer a competitive solution for every application type
- All models feature high-resolution displays, several in wide screen format with the largest, the 21-inch TxC supporting full HD