A key advantage of this pallet wrapper model is that the pallet is loaded directly onto the pallet turntable from the forklift.
At this point, the driver pulls the remote start lanyard switch and the automatic stretch film clamp will attach the stretch wrap to the pallet and commence wrapping the pallet.
Upon completion, the clamp will also cut the film and the forklift driver simply removes the pallet from the turntable improving productivity beyond the average pallet wrapper. The driver does not leave the seat at any point during the process.
Key features of the Q300XT pallet wrapper include:
- Load accumulator conveyor
- Turntable speed of 1 -12 rpm
- Fully protected and automatic stretch film cut and clamped
- Fully balanced and supported turntable of 1651mm diameter
- Variable speed wrapping force
- Power-roller stretch system at 200%
The QT300XT is available with optional remote control units and various customised options.
Get Packed also supplies a full range of hand and machine stretch wraps.