Eco-Friendly EnviroBubble Protective Packaging from Get Packed
EnviroBubble is an environmentally friendly bubble wrap that has been manufactured in Australia. It has been formulated using up to 40% recycled content. So any packaging made from EnviroBubble can give the user peace of mind knowing they’re doing their bit for the environment.
Environmentally friendly packing solutions
EnviroBubble is available in a standard Industrial roll that stands 1.5m high/width with either 100m or 200m in length. The same roll is also available in slit alternatives that provide either 5 rolls at 300mm width, 3 rolls at 500mm or 2 rolls at 750mm width. Get Packed also supply rolls in twin skin varieties, larger bubble profiles, perforated rolls (every 400mm) as well as alfoil back bubblewrap. Products include:
- Handywrap: Ideal for office environments where conveniently sized lengths of bubblewrap rolls have been perforated every 400mm.
- Ultra wide sheets of bubble wrap that can come up to 4.2m’s wide.
- bubblewrap Bags: bags made of bubblewrap sold in cartons available in a range of sizes
Durable and reliable packaging for varying requirements
- EnviroProtecta Bags: padded mailer bags (made from EnviroBubble) that have a high quality welded and lightweight out making them particularly secure for mailings
- EnviroBottle Bags: Made specifically to hold and protect bottles whilst carrying and transport (made from EnviroBubble)
- EnviroTube: a continuous tube of EnviroBubblewrap that is available in standard widths starting at 150mm opening, up to 100mm opening with a length of 50m.
- ProtectaWrap: tear and puncture resistant furniture wrap that offers superior cushioning, surface and edge protection.
- Get Packed also offer a custom ordering or printing service for all of their products. The extensive range of Get Packed packaging solutions provide reliable protection for your products and minimal environmental impact.