Get Packed now have general purpose cloth tape available in black, white, red, yellow, green, blue, brown and silver, and a range of sizes.
Get Packed's extensive range of cloth tapes are polyethylene coated, moisture resistant and have a generous amount of hi tack adhesive which makes it suitable to stick almost anything.
Get Packed can supply a range of different cloth tapes to suit varying applications, from picture framing and book binding to bundling and sealing, as well as an industrial grade gaffer tape. The cloth tape has a high tensile strength and conforms well to irregular shapes.
The Get Packed cloth tape range includes:
- Stylus 210 Hazard Cloth Tape - black and yellow stripe hazard cloth tape for temporary hazards
- Stylus 352 Cloth Tape - premium grade cloth coated with a rubber solvent used for book binding and picture framing
- Stylus 361 Cloth Tape - general purpose cloth tape for bundling and sealing
- Stylus 370 Cloth Tape - general purpose cloth tape with aggressive rubber adhesive for carton sealing, colour coding, floor marking
- Stylus 398 Cloth Tape - industrial grade cloth tape with a very aggressive hi tack rubber adhesive for instant stick and asbestos industry
- Stylus 360 Cloth Tape - general purpose retail cloth tape for a variety of bundling and sealing
- Nashua 357 Gaffa Tape - a durable industrial grade cloth tape and is widely used in theatre, film and television to hold down and organise cables.
All of the above cloth tapes come in a range of sizes and colours.