The new 11.75m Genie GS-4047 full drive-height self-propelled electric scissor lift can lift goods weighing up to 350kg to a maximum working height of 13.70m and a platform height of 11.70m.
David Greene, Regional Sales Manager, VIC & TAS explains that the GS-4047 features dual front-wheel drive and zero inside turning radius, which combined with a compact footprint of just 2.44m long and 1.19m wide stowed, make it ideal for manoeuvring around tight restrictive work environments.
The Genie GS-4047 self-propelled electric scissor lift is a completely new model designed to offer a great combination of height and lifting capacity as well as powerful drive motors to maximise performance. The strength and rigidity of the unit will also help increase operator confidence when working from a narrow platform at full height.
Key features of Genie GS-4047 self-propelled electric scissor lifts:
- 91cm extension deck allows workers to utilise the maximum amount of platform workspace
- Travel speed of 3.1 km/h
- Can handle a 25% gradient to get up slopes and loading ramps
- New 24V 300 Ah battery pack offers more power for elevation and translation and allows a full 8-hour shift
- New SmartLink control system offers a choice of two lift speeds based on the work environment and application
- Joystick used for drive and steer only for ease of operation
- SmartLink facilitates improved troubleshooting with new grouped fault codes, easier battery charge detection and user-friendly machine adjustments
- 4-wheel braking system combines dual rear spring, hydraulically-released brakes with dual front wheel hydraulic dynamic braking
- Brakes fully enclosed in steel casing for protection against worksite debris and machine wear
- Heavy-duty steel swing-out service trays allow for access to all machine components for easy service and maintenance
- 90% of components common across the entire Genie slab scissors family, simplifying service processes