The M2001 mimic panels available from Gas Detection Australia are designed to display gas levels in real-time.
The low power, low profile mimic panels are designed for flush mounting and utilise standard electrical boxes.
Designed for the 4020 Series control units, the M2001 mimic panels are affordable and easy to install. Up to 32 mimic panels may be installed on one loop.
The mimic panels will display readings simultaneously from the 4020 control unit.
Any alarm condition results in the control panel sounding the buzzer. The buzzer can be muted by the central alarm control panel or when the local mute button is pressed.
The alarm status is also displayed when an alarm condition occurs. Two volt-free contacts inside the mimic activate and deactivate in an alarm condition.
Key features of M2001 mimic panels:
- Ideal for door entry displays in potentially hazardous areas
- Displays gas levels in real-time
- Local relays activated by alarm
- Local buzzer sounds on gas detection
- Local mute function to disable sounder
- Looped device eliminates the need to wire each one back to the control panel
- Power supply from the 5-wire loop