The GDA3100 Series Infrared Refrigerant Gas Detectors provides a 4-20mA o/p 0-10v and 0-5v o/p over the range 0-1000ppm of the target gas. It features Australian manufactured gas detection sensors that are designed for easy use and only require calibration once every two years. The GDA3100 Series requires 3 core cable connections and will operate from +12dc to +32vdc.
Features of the GDA3100 Series of Infrared Refrigerant Gas Detectors:
- Low cost.
- High Performance.
- Interfaces to all GDA control units.
- Interfaces directly to BMS and SCADA based systems (4-20mA).
- Small in size.
- Long life - 3 Year Warranty.
- Immune from cross sensitivity to other gasses.
- Easy to re-zero.
- Not affected by humidity and temperature variations.
The GDA3100 Series are available in Refrigerant gasses R134a; R125; R123; R404; R410; R22 and R407 from Gas Detection Australia. Other refrigerant gasses are available upon request.