Gas Detection Australia presents GD2500 DL gas data loggers, a range of standalone gas monitoring systems designed to monitor single points.
Comprising of the industry proven GD2500 series sensors and USB data acquisition unit available with a plug-in 24V power supply or battery, GD2500 DL standalone gas monitoring systems monitor single points to enable owners/ installers to determine the best positioning of sensors based on real environmental data.
The data is gathered on a detachable USB stick and downloaded into a computer using a turnkey program, which can also be used to determine period and frequency of data logging. The system is provided with a mains plug-in power pack with 3m of cable, which plugs into the jack socket.
GD2500 DL standalone gas monitoring systems can be powered by an optional internal battery for non-mains powered applications.
Key features of GD2500 DL standalone gas monitoring systems:
- Easy to operate data logging
- Easy to install (no electrical wiring)
- Determines optimum position of sensors based on real data
- Compliant with EPA and OHS requirements
- Proven calibrated gas detectors
- Sensor can be used in post evaluation systems
- Easy to use and operate software program
- Supplied as a completely tested and calibrated system with certificate of calibration