Proudly manufactured in Australia by Gas Detection Australia , the GD 2400 single zone user configurable car park gas controller unit can be configured with up to eight similar gas sensors from the 2500 Series 4-20mA range and will always display the results from the sensor with the highest reading.
The GD 2400 car park gas controller is housed in slimline ABS plastic box with IP 55 rating, which can be upgraded to IP 65 if required. The unit is provided with a mains powered 110- 220v AC PSU and derives all the power requirements for sensor and alarm circuitry.
These car park gas controllers also feature an internal sounder, which can be muted from the front panel, and three volt free SPCO relays for alarm level 1, 2, and 3.
The analogue O/P’s can be set to 0-5v, 0-10v or 4-20ma and can be scaled to give their O/P between user defined.
The key features of GD 2400 single zone car park gas controller units include:
- easy to install, set up, and operate
- no servicing requirements
- universal 110-220V I/P power supply
- up to eight similar GDA series gas sensors can be connected
- three volt free O/P relays with user settable points
- three analogue O/P (3 X 4-20 mA O/PS OR 0-20mA OR 0-10V)
- all functions are user programmable through the front panel menu
- RS485 ModBus O/P as standard
- LCD display (four line)
- local buzzer
- can be factory or field set up
- five year warranty
- optional link to mimic panel (M2001).