Utilising an oscillating cutting action with different blades for cutting various materials, these machines are capable of cutting most fibre and PTFE gasket sheets, as well as graphite laminate sheets.
To ensure that materials being cut are held securely in place, Aristo cutting tables are integrated with an adjustable matrix vacuum zone system, which secures material without the need for mechanical clamps.
Eliminating the need for the production of cutting dies, Aristo profile cutting machines offer a number of other benefits for customers, including:
- improved consistency in batches
- clean edges and holes with no “burring”
- perfectly formed and consistent complex shapes
- the ability to cut materials which conventional die cutting is unsuitable for; and
- improved delivery time with repetitive orders.