Wireless headsets offer several benefits including significantly reducing the potential for accidents from tangled cords and creating a safer and more ergonomic work environment for the picker.
The BlueMaster headsets maintain the high quality of voice recognition with audio broadband transmission, which makes them an excellent fit for the speaker-independent recognition topSPEECH-Lydia solution from topVOX.
Integration with NoiseMaster technology from topVOX ensures that background noises are eliminated to avoid interruptions during voice-directed workflow.
Key features of the BlueMaster wireless headsets:
- Single-sided headband with earpiece and noise cancelling microphone (double microphone)
- Can be worn on either side
- Enhanced wireless voice recognition capabilities
- Innovative NoiseMaster noise filtering makes it possible to eliminate dynamic noises above 94dB
- Replaceable 750 mAh replaceable battery guarantees a running time of about 15-20 hours
- Bluetooth module is placed directly in the microphone capsule rather than in the headphones, providing additional ergonomic advantages for the operators
- Can be combined with a wide choice of voice terminals
- Any voice-compatible PDA without a headset socket or forklift terminal can be used with topSPEECH-Lydia
- LED status indicator
- Accessories include replaceable ear pads