Motorola MC9190-G mobile computers available from Gamma Solutions offer efficient scanning of all types of barcodes regardless of their condition.
The Motorola MC9190-G’s rugged design and hazardous location certificates ensure that the device can withstand some of the harshest work environments including warehouses, cold storages or construction sites.
According to Gamma Solutions National Sales Manager Paul Pleming, the ground-breaking long-range imager in the MC9190-G mobile computers can scan barcodes as close as 20cm or as far as 9m away, enabling organisations to use a single device for both near and far scanning requirements while also improving staff productivity.
Key features of Motorola MC9190-G mobile computers:
- Operates in temperatures ranging from -20ºC to +50ºC
- IP rating of IP64
- Drop tested to 6 feet across the operating temperature range
- Meets and exceeds MIL-STD 810G
- 3.7-inch high resolution backlight colour VGA touch-screen display for greater readability in any lighting condition
- Screen automatically rotates to match the orientation of the device to increase the display area
- Display screen powers down to save battery when not in use for a predetermined length of time