Lightweight, easy to hold, and evenly weighted, the SR30 scanners sit comfortably in the user’s hand to eliminate fatigue.
The aggressive scan rate and patented Intermec Vista technology of the SR30 Handheld Scanners enable users to quickly scan and process items, even when barcodes have been damaged or print resolution is less than perfect. The auto sensing cables in the SR30 enable users to easily connect the scanner to the host and start scanning immediately. Not only does this streamline installation, it also facilitates quick change of interface cables when needs change.
Other features of the SR30 Handheld Scanners include:
- Auto sensing cables for fast and easy connection
- UPOS and WePOS interfaces supported enabling the scanner to communicate seamlessly with the host terminal and point of service software
- Aggressive scan rate
- Patented Vista quality scanning reads damaged or poorly printed barcodes
- Easy configuration and personalization
- Supports data editing
- Lightweight and comfortable to hold
- Can be configured for data editing, enabling the user to scan barcode data, edit it via the scanner, and only transmit desired output to the host.