Gamma Solutions introduces the Honeywell Thor VM2 vehicle mount computer suitable for warehouse, port and yard process automation.
Building on the best-in-class Honeywell Thor VM1 vehicle mount computer that was created specifically to address the unique challenges of supply chain applications, the Honeywell Thor VM2 introduces an additional form factor option granting greater flexibility, emphasised by its 9.7” XGA display, programmable multi-function keys, and WLAN and WWAN connectivity.
Honeywell Thor VM2 vehicle mount computers are built for simple and easy application development and system integration. Equipped to reduce operator downtime and capital investment, the Honeywell Thor VM2 leverages the same platform and innovative features as the proven Honeywell Thor VM1.
Key features of Honeywell Thor VM2 vehicle mount computers:
- Available with Microsoft Windows CE 6.0 and Windows Embedded Standard 2009 operating systems
- OS compatible with many industry standard terminal emulation and web browser applications including the popular Honeywell RFTerm TE
- Smart Dock capability delivers laptop-like simplicity allowing for the separation of the computer from the power supply
- Users can seamlessly migrate from vehicle to vehicle
- Field-replaceable front panel enables single-tool touch screen repairs, significantly minimising downtime and maintenance costs
- Power management settings accompanying the ignition control feature virtually eliminate dead vehicle batteries and subsequent productivity losses