Industry leader in advanced data capture technology, Gamma Solutions is adding the new Intermec SG20 general duty imagers to its extensive range of scanners.
Designed for the retail and healthcare industries, Intermec SG20 general duty imagers deliver fast, reliable scanning for data entry applications. Featuring an industry-leading barcode reading technology, these scanners provide more than 50 times the motion tolerance of conventional scanners while allowing barcodes to be scanned from any orientation.
According to Stephen Lakey, Sales Executive at Gamma Solutions, the Intermec SG20 is optimised for user comfort in both retail and healthcare industries. The barcode scanners will increase productivity and reliability in the healthcare segment by enabling employees to utilise the technology in a wide range of areas such as the nurses’ station, patients’ bedside, the admission desk and the pharmacy.
Key features of Intermec SG20 general duty imagers:
- Large multicolour LED indicator registers successful scans
- Assists operators in noisy environments to work with greater accuracy
- Available in Bluetooth or corded versions
- Manoeuvrable in tight spaces, avoiding the need to reposition large or awkward items for a successful scan
- Easily integrated with POS systems, PCs and common software solutions such as warehouse management systems
- Can be customised via a PC to adjust security settings, beeper tone and volume, and LED colours to suit customer’s needs