Rugged mobile computer specialist LXE will partner with Gamma Solutions at this year's Intermodal Asia 2012 Exhibition and Conference, to be held on the 9th and 10th February.
Taking place at the Intercontinental Melbourne, the exhibition is the biggest in Australasia for the container ports, shipping, transport and logistics industries, and will host more than 300 international senior executives from the world's largest companies.
Topics covered at the exhibition will include:
- the impact of the current economic climate
- its affect within Australasia
- improving performance and competitiveness
- port security; and
- the future of ports as well as many others.
Gamma Solutions and LXE will showcase the LXE MX9 and LXE Thor, some of the diverse range of rugged mobile computers from LXE that have been integrated into over 300 ports around the world.
Experienced staff will be on hand at the exhibit to show visitors how rugged mobile computers can be used in ports and intermodal yards to:
- improve vessel turnaround time
- optimize yard resources
- improve customer satisfaction; and
- gain greater inventory control.