Industry leader in data capture technologies, Gamma Solutions introduces the new Intermec CV41 vehicle mount computers perfectly sized for forklift applications.
Now available from Gamma Solutions, the Intermec CV41 delivers a high level of freedom and flexibility to the operator in any environment.
According to Northern Region Sales Manager Glenn Batten, a key benefit of the Intermec CV41 vehicle mounted computer is that it can be used across a variety of applications from cold storage environments to normal warehousing and distribution, enabling companies to standardise the equipment they use throughout their entire operations.
The CV41 is adaptable for cold storage and freezer applications with its rugged construction, IP66 sealing, glove compatible keyboard sizing and optional touch screen defroster.
Key features of Intermec CV41 vehicle mounted computers:
- Innovative on/off ignition sensing capability
- Reduced downtime with user replaceable touch screen and keyboard assemblies
- Unique quick mount dock design allows for easy one handed docking and undocking
- Operates in temperatures ranging from -30ºC to +50ºC
- 1GB RAM as well as 1GB flash with user installable expansion slot supporting additional 1-4GB SD card
- Light sensor for automatic brightness adjustment
- Backlit 64 key QWERTY keyboard with number pad and 10 function keys with all keys mappable