Designed to be a rugged mobile computer with the size and styling of a smart phone, the Intermec CS40 provides the ultimate solution for mobile professionals who require high performance barcode scanning and mobile line of business applications.
Unlike consumer grade smart phones with limited line of business applications, the Intermec CS40 mobile computers are built on Windows Embedded Handheld technologies including Windows Mobile 6.5 platform and are designed for mobile professionals who require reliable access and acquisition of information in real-time while on the move.
The Intermec CS40 rugged mobile computers are designed to facilitate complete business process transformation for mobile workforces in domains such as pre-sales, merchandising, field service, long haul and truck load transportation.
The new mobile computing solution empowers workers with advantages such as efficiency, productivity and uptime necessary to improve business processes while delivering a positive customer experience.
Key features and benefits include:
- Withstands multiple 4-foot drops to concrete on all corners and sides
- IP54 rated sealing protects against dust and liquid intrusion from any angle
- High performance 1D/2D barcode scanning through true 2D imager
- Advanced 3.75G voice and data communications
- 3 MP colour camera
- Compatibility with the full line of Intermec mobile printers, SmartSystems, accessories and peripherals