Gamma Solutions introduces LXE’s new vehicle-mounted computers designed for use in rugged environments.
The LXE Thor vehicle mount terminals incorporate advanced features from ignition control to easily-replaceable front panel.
Gamma Solutions National Sales Manager Paul Pleming describes the LXE Thor vehicle mount computers as the next generation in mobile technology.
A particular challenge that customers face is the difficulty involved in moving the vehicle-mounted terminal from one forklift to another as it can be very time-consuming and sometimes difficult.
The LXE Thor vehicle-mounted computers can be removed from its dock in a matter of seconds with only one hand.
Key features of LXE Thor vehicle-mounted computers:
- Quick mount smart-dock
- Field-replaceable front panel saves customers time and money should they damage one of the keys or the display
- Thor comes with memory expansion slots for 1G or 4G SD cards
- IP66 rating, outdoor display, WWAN radio and GPS features
- Can operate in temperatures ranging from -30ºC to +50ºC
- Optional screen defroster makes the terminal ideal for cold storage environments as well as normal warehousing and distribution needs