Gamma Solutions presents a range of rugged, metal, high-performance printers designed to perform well in demanding 24/7 applications.
The EasyCoder PX Series printers consisting of the PX4i and PX6i models feature a maximum print width of 4 or 6 inches respectively. Both versions are available with 203dpi or 300dpi resolution printheads.
The EasyCoder PX Series printers feature an open, modular design that allows the printers to be easily adapted, maintained and serviced. Printing instantly from the first to the last label at up to 12 inches per second, the printers are ideal for on demand and compliance labelling applications with variable data requiring immediate results.
The PX Series incorporates powerful individually controlled micro-step motors, generously dimensioned power supply, and new sophisticated thermal management printhead to ensure high quality labels.
The PX series printers are among the earliest barcode label printers to integrate Intermec’s Readiness Indicator (IRI) light. Part of the Intermec SmartSystem, this light provides a visual cue to the operating status of the EasyCoder PX series printers.
Participating in concert with other Intermec SmartSystem devices, the EasyCoder PX series printer communicates with the SmartSystem console, which displays status, provides access to configuration, eases installation of new printers, and assists in identifying printer consumables that require replenishment.
Designed for easy integration into manufacturing environments, the PX Series printers can be mounted in virtually any position.
Key features of the EasyCoder PX Series printers:
- Versatile form factor facilitates add-ons such as an automatic label applicator
- Flexible connectivity enables use of up to seven wired and wireless interfaces simultaneously
- Can operate as standalone devices executing user-defined programs, eliminating the need for a PC
- Can operate production line machinery, including scanners, scales, other printers and conveyors as well as access information directly from the network host
- Fully programmable printers can change with the application as needed, providing additional functionality and continued investment protection
- Not restricted by printer command languages, communicating with and replacing competitive and older Intermec printers without any changes to host programming or label format design
- True high-performance industrial printers with excellent performance and print quality, printing up to 115 six-inch long compliance labels per minute
- Sturdy all-metal construction provides 24/7 printing in harsh industrial environments
- Easily adapts to changing host environments and applications
- Modular design enables integration into automated labelling applications