Gamma Solutions presents the CV30 rugged fixed mount computers from Intermec for fixed mount vehicle and stationary applications.
The CV30 can be incorporated into warehousing or manufacturing operations to enhance efficiency, increase safety, and improve operator performance and productivity.
Providing flexibility and high-performance capabilities in a compact design, the CV30 rugged fixed mount computers deliver real-time wireless supply chain management right where the data is: at the dock, in the freezer, on the warehouse floor or in the yard.
Engineered to withstand the harsh environments of industrial application, the CV30 rugged fixed mount computers satisfy user demands for high durability.
Featuring cast magnesium housing, standard heated display and solid state design that provide protection exceeding industrial and military standards, the CV30 vehicle mount computers thrive in harsh environments where dust, moisture or extreme temperatures are constants.
Functioning as the ideal ADC control centre, the CV30 rugged fixed mount computers easily manage a range of peripherals and applications from integrated weigh-scale systems to RFID and speech recognition devices.
Designed to mount on virtually any surface, the CV30’s touch sensitive display simplifies user interaction and enables faster, more accurate performance.
The compact full-screen footprint improves safety by providing maximum unobstructed visibility for the forklift operator without compromising durability.
CV30 rugged fixed mount computers also offer wireless connectivity and support for hands-free data capture, maximising productivity while freeing workers from the need to manage cables.
The CV30 allows users to select from Microsoft Windows CE.NET or Windows Mobile 5.0 software for Pocket PC with both operating systems supporting the use of terminal emulation today as well as migration to browser-based or custom applications in future.
CV30 rugged fixed mount computers also support Intermec’s Developer Library, enabling easy hardware integration.
Key features of Intermec’s CV30 rugged fixed mount computers:
- Incorporates advanced radio technologies for easy integration with multiple wireless environments
- Cisco Compatibility (CCX) enables seamless integration onto existing Cisco infrastructures
- Industry-standard Wi-Fi certified 802.11g radio ensures easy connectivity to existing wireless LANs with latest RF security protocols
- High-speed connectivity provides support for wired and wireless peripherals
- Ideal for demanding warehouse and inventory control applications
- Compact full-screen footprint
- Improves forklift safety by increasing driver visibility
- Ideal solution for cross-application deployment
- Versatile ADC control centre enables real-time decision-making through integration and management of multiple types of data inputs
- Can remotely manage peripherals such as Bluetooth scanners and RFID as well as global deployments with Intermec’s SmartSystems