Gamma Solutions presents the Intermec CN4 Series of mobile computers with integrated 3.5G wireless technology, built rugged for use in demanding field applications.
The feature-rich Intermec CN4 Series mobile computers enable enterprises operating in highly demanding environments to leverage the benefits of high bandwidth data collection and communication, helping them increase worker productivity, improve and expand their service offering, and reduce overhead.
Packed with road ready capabilities, the CN4 offers companies the opportunity to deploy mobile computing into new areas of their businesses and realise increased return on their mobility investments.
The rugged construction of the CN4 Series mobile computers includes IP64 sealing and a 1.8m drop spec. Additionally, the CN4 Series offers field-proven, built-in software support for a broad range of compatible peripherals designed to serve diverse applications in the transportation, field service and direct-store-delivery environments.
In addition to 3.5G UMTS/HSPA and CDMA/EVDO rev A technology as well as a complete set of accessories and application development tools, the CN4 Series also offers a powerful combination of radio technologies including integrated GPS, Cisco CCX compatible Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth.
These integrated technologies enable enterprises using the CN4 Series mobile computers to deploy and dynamically manage the right resources to the right location while providing the intelligence required by their mobile workers to increase customer responsiveness, and reduce inventory and transportation costs.
Key features of the CN4 Series mobile computers:
- 3.5G wireless technology supports simultaneous voice and data tasks improving worker productivity
- Touch screen display with an ultra-slim extended battery to provide easy-to-carry power to support a full shift
- Full compatibility between the CN3 and CN4 Series, allowing for easy migration to 3.5G technologies
- Industry standard platform, which includes Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 ensures devices will integrate quickly and easily with existing systems
- Comprehensive software toolkit, combined with a broad range of compatible peripherals shortens time to deployment
- Intermec SmartSystems manages the CN4 Series to minimise total cost of lifetime ownership
- One-step provisioning allows quick deployment of the CN4 Series to the workforce to lower rollout costs
- Periodic system and software updates as well as configuration changes can be applied remotely to keep ongoing system maintenance costs low
- Optional Intermec Enhanced Mobile Document Imaging (eMDI) application captures full-page documents in the field electronically without the use of extra devices or services
- Delivery confirmations can be imaged in the field and sent wirelessly to the home office
- Business can gain real-time access to document images via the enterprise system to address customer queries, issue invoices, and update records
- eMDI streamlines back office operations and improves cash flow by reducing time-to-billing for services rendered
- Optional colour camera can be used as an event validation tool, enabling workers to document proof-of-service or vehicle inspection
- Integrated GPS allows high visibility into workers’ routes
- Intermec Readicare WWAN Activation and Provisioning Services enables fast and easy wireless wide area network deployment
- Intermec Medallion Support services provide protection against unbudgeted repair costs to keep the mobile workforce in action worldwide