Gamma Solutions introduces a new range of access points from Aruba Networks designed to maximise the performance of mobile computers.
The AP-134 and AP-135 models are indoor 802.11n access points designed to enhance the performance of handhelds, tablet PCs or vehicle-mounted units in extremely high density wireless environments.
Strong threat protection is ensured in the access points with the integrated MACSec security.
Key features of Aruba Networks AP-134 and AP-135 access points:
- Three spatial streams deliver 50% more throughput and support 50% more mobility devices over previous generation of access points
- Easy to configure using the Aruba Networks Mobility Controller
- Provides WLAN access with part-time air monitoring for wireless IPS and spectrum analysis
- Integrated MACSec security for robust threat protection
- Secure enterprise mesh and wireless intrusion protection
Gamma Solutions is a Melbourne-based Australian-owned company specialising in the supply of components for mobile computing, RFID and data collection systems such as portable terminals, barcode scanners, barcode printers, wireless networks and middleware software in addition to implementation services.