Gamma Solutions presents the multifunction Aruba AP-124 and AP-125 ultra-high-performance indoor 802.11n access points designed for long-term reliability.
Aruba AP-124 and AP-125 multifunction access points are designed for maximum deployment flexibility in high-density environments that require above-ceiling or enclosure-based installations. The high-speed access points deliver wire-like performance at data rates up to 300 Mbps per radio.
The multifunction access points can be configured through the Mobility Controller to provide WLAN access with part-time air monitoring, dedicated air monitoring for wireless IPS and spectrum analysis as well as Remote AP (RAP) functionality or secure enterprise mesh.
Both models are built to provide years of trouble-free operation and are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Key features of Aruba AP-124 and AP-125 access points:
- AP-124 features two 3x3 MIMO dual-band 2.4-GHz/5-GHz radios with detachable antenna interfaces
- AP-125 features the same radios with integrated antenna elements
- Both access points deliver secure, high-speed network services working with Aruba’s line of centralised Mobility Controllers
- 802.11n enables the use of wireless as a primary connection with speed and reliability
- 802.11n increases performance through techniques such as channel bonding, block acknowledgement and MIMO radios
- Advanced antenna technology increases range and reliability
- Aruba’s unique Adaptive Radio Management and spectrum analysis capabilities ensure wire-like performance and reliability
- Features dual 100/1000BASE-T Ethernet interfaces and operates from standard 802.3af power-over-Ethernet (PoE) sources