The multifunction AP-105 available from Gamma Solutions is an affordable range of indoor 802.11n access points (AP) designed for high-density deployments in offices, hospitals, schools and retail stores.
The compact, high-speed AP-105 access points deliver wire-like performance at data rates up to 300 Mbps per radio.
Featuring two 2x2 MIMO dual-band 2.4-GHz/5-GHz radios with two internal omni-directional antennas, the AP-105 access points are available in ceiling and wall-mounting options. The AP-105 is built to provide years of trouble-free operation and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
AP-105 works with Aruba’s line of centralised Mobility Controllers to deliver secure, high-speed network services that move users to a ‘wireless where possible, wired where necessary’ network access model. The network can then be right-sized by eliminating unused Ethernet switch ports and reducing operating costs.
AP-105 can be configured through the Mobility Controller to provide WLAN access with part-time air monitoring, dedicated air monitoring for wireless IPS and spectrum analysis, Remote AP (RAP) functionality or secure enterprise mesh.
Key features of AP-105 multifunction access points:
- 802.11n enables the use of wireless as a primary connection with speed and reliability comparable to a wired LAN
- Utilises techniques such as channel bonding, block acknowledgement and MIMO radios to increase performance
- Advanced antenna technology also increases range and reliability
- Unique Adaptive Radio Management and spectrum analysis capabilities ensure wire-like performance and reliability
- 100/1000BASE-T Ethernet interface
- Can operate from standard 802.3af PoE sources or a 12-volt DC power supply