The new Synthesis Aquamark PP polyfabric liner finds application in the agricultural, industrial, building and construction as well as aquaculture segments.
The PP polyfabric is ideally suited for prefabrication of liners for installation at the site with minimal labour requirement. A waterproof seal can be achieved in the jointing sections through welding or mechanical jointing using butyl mastic tape.
Synthesis Aquamark liner is a lightweight and flexible food grade material that is suitable for dam and pond lining as well as tank lining, delivering durability and high tear strength. The high strength material features durable layered technology supported by high strength woven base material.
Key features of Synthesis Aquamark PP polyfabric liners:
- Potable water certified (AS4020)
- 400GSM 100% recyclable environment-friendly polypropylene
- 10-year warranty against UV degradation
- Excellent welding characteristics to ensure watertight joints
- High strength material
- Dirt repellent PP coating
- Gale Pacific’s Advanced Coating Technology