Innovit, providers of software systems for Master Data Management (MDM), will be launching their iICE MDM (Version 5.0) product at Impetus 2008. This new version will deliver a user-friendly and powerful tool for companies to validate and manage their master data around products, customers and vendors.
Innovit and GS1 Australia have partnered to drive the adoption of new philosophies around Global Data Synchronisation (GDS) and Master Data Management (MDM). Various data pools like GS1net that use global standards for product data definition have enabled to change the supply chain landscape of industries such as FMCG, CPG and Healthcare in Australia.
The advance workflow management capabilities of iICE MDM tool allow the users to design configure and execute their workflow processes for the maintenance of all master data including products, customers and vendors.
iICE MDM has been designed to eliminate the uncontrolled use of Microsoft Word and Excel documents for managing master data. With Version 5.0, iICE MDM adds a completely re-engineered Workflow module that has been built to replace Microsoft Visio for design and drawing of master data management processes.
Innovit’s iICE MDM tool will provide companies with new capabilities that include:
- Graphical user-interface for workflow design, execution and management
- Configurable approval workflow engine tailored for New Product Development (NPD) and New Product Introduction (NPI) processes
- Real-time data validation with user-definable validation rules
- Configurable Customer and Vendor account creation workflow
- Faster time-to-market for product catalogue publication