GS1 Australia has released the latest edition of GS1 Australia Supply Chain LiNK Magazine.
The Autumn edition features the latest news about GS1 Australia's work with industry and Alliance Partners.
Editor Mary Riekert advises that news and features include,
- GS1 Recallnet set to go live mid-year
- Work with us to deliver global food safety, says GS1 Australia CEO
- GS1Locatenet v2 planned for all sectors
- New PIF Online Service to set a new industry standard
- ALC head calls for national laws with ‘teeth’
- GS1 Australia participates in Living Lab project
- GS1 GoScan - Bringing trusted information to consumers
- Trusted data the key to B2C applications
- Supply chain errors cut by 95 per cent
- Saint-Gobain reaps productivity gains