A sealant that helps remove the need for expensive fault-chasing and repairs to commercial and industrial air conditioning and refrigeration systems will be introduced to Australia by GO Distribution .
Super Seal sealant is especially formulated to permanently repair leaks in evaporators, condensers and pipelines that impair plant efficiency and could necessitate overhaul, replacement and interruptions to production or service.
Made by Cliplight Manufacturing Co of Toronto, Canada, the product has been used internationally in professional applications ranging from commercial and hospitality property maintenance to food and automotive manufacturing, the HVAC refrigerant sealant is available in three varieties, for systems from 0.7kW to 5.3kW, 5.3kW to 17.6kW and 17.6kW plus (1/10hp to 7hp, 7hp to 23hp and 23hp plus).
Super Seal works by sealing refrigerant leaks from the inside out - reacting with the moisture in ambient air after being carried in solution with oil and refrigerant to the point where the leaks exits.
When the refrigerant carrying the solution exits into ambient air through the leak, it forms micro droplets of water that react with Super Seal to form a low tensile crystalline barrier that prevents further losses.
The permanent seal formed is effective for single or multiple leaks up to a maximum size of 300μ.
* Suitability for all air conditioning and refrigeration applications
* Complete kit for one-time use (Super Seal ACR 947 for systems .07 to 5.5kW; Super Seal HVACR 944 for systems 5.3 to 17.6kw and Super Seal 3 Phase 948 for systems above 17.6 kW
* Compatibility with all oils and refrigerants
* Blended formula that seals leaks permanently in evaporators, condensers and lines
* Remains stable within the refrigerant stream
* Will not interfere with compressor valves, capillary tubes or TX valves
* Easily installed in minutes.