GO Distribution offers a new professional range of portable LED work lights designed to provide 50,000 hours of excellent halo-free LED illumination to enhance workplace safety and precision during inspection and maintenance tasks.
HEMIPRO high power worklights are cordless and rechargeable lighting systems that feature high power LEDs in a lightweight but rugged casing originally designed for the workplace and illumination demands of the professional automotive repair market.
These high power LEDs provide outstanding clarity as well as reliability and are designed to provide 10 years or more of optimum clarity performance.
The high power LED lights are ideal for use in a broad range of industrial, construction, energy, engineering, water, wastewater and safety tasks around machinery, engine bays, tanks, pipes, pressure vessels as well as critical building and industrial plant applications.
HEMIPRO 2 LED and 3 LED worklights incorporate two or three high power LEDS respectively and provide exceptionally powerful beams that equal or exceed the light area intensity of a 60W or 75W beam, says Distributor Gary Oborne of GO Distribution.
He adds that the uniquely engineered hemispherical lens design of the HEMIPRO LED worklights refracts the LEDs into an exceptionally clean, bright and wide beam.
The highly modified lens design captures and transfers the powerful LED light into a super-wide 70- degree beam, while eliminating hot spots, dull areas and irritating halo rings.
Key advantages of HEMIPRO halo-free LED worklights:
- Designed for high performance for 10 years or more of normal use
- Incorporates super strong NiMH 2500 MilliAmp hour battery with a life expectancy of 3 years under normal use
- 2-LED worklights can be used up to five hours between charges
- 3-LED worklights are good for three hours between charges
- Non-slip grip and shockproof housing in both models
- Battery, lens shield and 360º swivel hook can be replaced to enhance service life
HEMIPRO LED worklights are designed by Cliplight Manufacturing Company and available through GO Distribution.