GO Distribution introduces powerful HEMIPLUS cordless worklights
GO Distribution introduces a new range of powerful cordless LED work lights that can function for over eight hours on a single charge.
Designed to provide optimum illumination and safety in a variety of applications from maintenance to recreational activities, the new HEMIPLUS professional work lights use high power Luxeon Rebel LEDs to provide exceptionally powerful beams to exceed 75W beam intensity while eliminating hot spots, dull areas or irritating halo rings.
Designed by the Cliplight Manufacturing Company, HEMIPLUS is among the latest generation of the proven HEMIPRO and HEMITECH professional worklights range.
According to GO Distribution’s Gary Oborne, the tough but light HEMIPLUS cordless worklights were built to meet the rigorous demands of the automotive industry, which needed a high performance worklight that would function powerfully for an entire work shift, illuminate an entire engine bay, and recharge in fewer than four hours.
The same requirements are equally applicable in various environments including maintenance, manufacturing and mining as well as farm and machinery workshops, particularly in gloomy or confined spaces.
HEMIPLUS cordless worklights incorporate Uni-beam Optical Technology to offer broad and solid high intensity light patterns with no shadows or hot spots.
Key features of HEMIPLUS cordless worklights:
- Handheld or suspended from 360-degree swivel hook
- Robust construction featuring aircraft grade anodised aluminium chassis and high-impact polycarbonate reinforced resin parts
- Modular design and construction allows easy part replacement
- Rechargeable 8800 mAh Lithium Ion battery
- Less than 4-hour recharge time from total discharge
- Smart charger will not overcharge
- Switch mode charging station
- Electronic charger with 110-240V input range, 50-60 Hz
- Optional 12V car charger adapter
- Optional clip-on magnet