GEBEL Aquasafe offer a range of tertiary effluent sewerage filtration systems to treat sewerage water from both small domestic areas to large municipal towns.
An example of a town which has taken up GEBEL Aquasafe’s sewerage filtration system is the town of Mangawhai in New Zealand, which now primarily uses GEBEL’s system to treat the whole town’s sewerage water.
Key features and benefits of GEBEL’s sewerage filtration systems include:
- experienced technical backup and system knowledge is provided to all clients
- 37 years of development and experience in sewerage filtration
- inhouse design and engineering teams can provide clients with support
- 80% better than sand
- prevents the growth of bacteria and micro-organism build up
- no need for regular replacement
- 5 micron filtration capabilities
- less than 70% backwash water