The DisplayPac-RPP series of Rugged Panel PCs, part of the flat panel computers range available from GE Intelligent Platforms Embedded Systems , are an excellent performance solution for all industrial computing needs.
These low power, fanless rugged pcs combine an 8.4", 10.4" or 15" color LCD with choice of Intel processor in a fully IP65-compliant enclosure.
The aluminum alloy housing of these rugged, flat panel computers provides protection against corrosion and damage from shock and vibration. Their robust design also allows for mobility and reliability in both indoor and outdoor harsh environment applications.
The following are some of the specifications of the DisplayPac-RPP series of rugged PCs:
- Ultra low power design
- Intel ATOM N270 processor
- 8.4", 10.4" or 15" color AMTFT LCD
- Corrosion resistant
- Meets MIL-STD-810F & IEC60068-2-27 standards
- Full IP65 Dust/water resistant protection (excluding I/O parts)
- Optional 802.11b/g Wireless LAN with antenna
- Fanless design (15")
- -20° to +60° C operating temperature