GB Power offers 11 curved jaw coupling models from GE19 to GE90 to cover torque capacities from 7.5 Nm to 4500 Nm.
Using one of three specially designed urethane spiders, the GE curved jaw couplings range produces some of the highest torque capacities available in the market.
While the Yellow spider is standard with a shore hardness of 92 SH A, the Red spider offers higher torque capacity of up to 42% by using a 98 SH A element. The new GE couplings also offer a White spider in the range capable of a further 40% increase in torque.
All elements carry the same chemical resistance and increased shelf and service life as other high quality urethane couplings.
Key features of GE curved jaw couplings:
- Uses a high quality cast iron construction for hubs providing a lightweight dynamically balanced coupling capable of high speeds in excess of 17,000 RPM
- Hubs are available in stepped 1 and straight 1a pilot bore capable of accepting a huge range of metric and imperial bore sizes
- Highly competitive, quality CNC machining services available to provide bore and key for all coupling products including the new
- GE range GE24 to GE90 coupling range also comes with taper fit hubs to suit standard pre-bored compression hubs off the shelf
- Taper bush products are available to suit almost all imperial and metric bore sizes found in the Australian marketplace
- Couplings are fully interchangeable in hubs and spiders with other leading brands available locally and internationally