Fuseco passive harmonic filters increase the reliability and service life of electrical installations, help better capacity utilisation of the electric system and are key to meeting Power Quality standards such as IEEE 519 and IEC 519.
The passive harmonic filters represent an economical solution to the challenge of load-applied harmonics mitigation in 3-phase power systems. The plug-and-play design and compact dimensions allow quick installation and easy commissioning.
Key features and benefits of Fuseco passive harmonic filters:
- Efficient mitigation of harmonic currents
- Increases equipment service life and system reliability
- Typical results: 5-8% THD
- Power monitoring package available
- Contactor option available
- Uninterrupted system operation
- Long term savings in system operation and maintenance cost
- Supports energy savings
- Fast and simple plug-and-play operation
- Compact and lightweight filter concept
- Seamless integration with previously installed DC chokes or EMC/EMI filters