Tray Labeller available from Fruit Labeling Australia
Fruit Labeling Australia offer cost effective fruit labelling solutions using advanced New Zealand Technology. They currently offer inline labelling machines, banana labelling machines, and have just released a new tray labelling machine.
Their technology has proven a popular choice since their inception in February of this year, with inline machine installations at tomato packers SP exports in Childers, and innovative banana labelling installations in the Cairns region, including Mt Uncle in Mareeba. The technology is gaining momentum worldwide with Fruit Labeling Australia’s New Zealand partners, Jetstick, completing major installations internationally.
Their new tray labeller has undergone a trial in New Zealand at Mr Apples and ENZA, and is now ready for commercial production.
The Fruit Labeling Australia tray labeller, codenamed the “TFL”, offers the following advantages:
- A superior presentation to existing product. Branding and variety is well present up to the customer
- A distinct point of difference to other product on display
- Superior shelf presentation
- TFL has a small operating footprint
- TFL is light in weight for both installation and handling
- TFL frame is designed to be moved from drop to drop as required
- TFL offers greater scope for labelling more brands and PLU without interruption of the sizing/grading process
- Quick PLU label changeover
- No label contamination of the grader at all
- Simple construction offering low maintenance through the season