Frontline People Pty Ltd are not only recruitment specialists, the company also offers HR, IR and Work Place Consultancy services by assisting with advice and solutions in relation to a range of employee relations matters in the new environment of the Fair work act including:
- Legislation: compliance and litigation advice plus advice on developments and new legislative obligations.
- Workplace agreements: development of and advice on workplace agreements and common law contracts.
- Contracts of employment: drafting new or reviewing existing contracts of employment to ensure compliance with legislation.
- Remuneration and wages: advice on relevant awards and minimum wages applicable in each industry.
- Policy Development and Review.
- Work Place Training: Frontline Human Resources provides a set of understandings and skills to allow fair and effective management of people within organisations.
- Staffing issues, including terminations, advice on managing difficult employee situations, managing staff performance, dealing with injured employees, leave issues, including return to work following maternity leave.