Leading side tipper manufacturer, AZMEB Bulk Transfer Systems will be exhibiting at May’s Brisbane Truck Show for the first time.
AZMEB plans to introduce its products to a wider audience at the truck exhibition including its top selling door side tippers, further boosting the brand’s recognition in the market following its recent expansion.
According to AZMEB General Manager, Simon Martin, while the brand is widely used around Australia, he is looking forward to making even more operators aware of the advantages of AZMEB trailers. Since AZMEB’s acquisition by MaxiTRANS in mid-2012, the brand has been made much more accessible by building a dealer network around the country covering most capital cities, as well as a national service and parts network, which gives owners a greater degree of backup should they need it.
Speaking ahead of the Brisbane Truck Show, Mr Martin highlighted the main benefits of the brand’s door side tippers, which have been designed on the strength of over 25 years of experience in side tipper manufacture.
Key advantages of AXMEB door side tippers:
- Single hydraulic ram construction lessens the need for extra controls and hydraulic circuits, reducing potential downtime
- Single ram design ensures there is only one action for tipping and door opening combined when the trailer tips, speeding up the overall process
- Bowl floor design supports fast unloading process, as it reduces sticking and avoids product getting caught in the corners of the tub
- Entire load can be tipped in as little as 25 seconds based on the hydraulic flow supplied
- Heavy duty rust-proof and durable rubber hinge on the door
- Continuous tub-to-chassis pivot bearing distributes load evenly across the tub and chassis, resulting in low maintenance and trouble-free operation
- Capacity can range from 14m³ up to 57m³
Freighter trailers are available from MaxiTRANS.