With a Fluke Thermal Imaging Infrared Camera, Find Mission-Critical Problems before they occur.
A Fluke Thermal Imaging Infrared Camera can save time and money by finding potential problems before they become costly disasters. With Fluke's infrared cameras you can efficiently inspect an entire facility for hidden issues or monitor a thermal process frame-by-frame.
Fluke innovation makes it easier to do more in less time.
- Get consistently in-focus images. Every. Single. Time. Only with LaserSharp® Auto Focus - place the red dot on the item you are inspecting and pull and release the trigger - the laser calculates the distance to your target before it focuses.
- Unparalleled productivity and communication with the Fluke Connect™ app - collaborate and analyse with other Fluke Connect tools from anywhere, with any member of your team, at any time.
- Blend digital and infrared images into one clear image with IR-Fusion®.
- Detect electrical imbalances and overloads
- Improve inspections and preventive maintenance programs
- Identify energy and cost saving opportunities
- Inspect electrical and mechanical systems
- Detect HVAC system issues
- Discover improperly installed seals on windows or doors
- Detect moisture intrusion or the possible existence of mold and mildew
- Check for missing or damaged insulation
The Popular SmartView® Analysis and Reporting Software has just gone Mobile
Bring your office to your inspection site with the SmartView Mobile App. Create an inspection report on site and communicate directly to your client or manager via your Apple® iPhone® or iPad®. Analyse images, create robust reports and get next steps approved before you leave the inspection site. Fluke SmartView Mobile is a free download from the App Store.Fluke Australia information and contact details