FLUKE Australia has released a new 902 true-rms clamp meter for heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) technicians.
True-rms technology provides more complex and accurate ac voltage and current measurements.
The 902 uses state-of-the-art rms technology to provide an accurate measurement helping technicians to troubleshoot and repair heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems.
A Category III 600V rating also ensures the technician can be confident of safety.
Designed specifically for the systems that HVAC technicians service and install, the 902 clamp meter has a small body with jaws to fit into tight spaces.
An integrated digital multimeter (DMM) temperature probe means that contact temperature can be recorded in hard to reach places.
Fluke’s 902 true-rms clamp meter can be used to:
* Capture flue gas temperatures.
* Conduct flame rod testing.
* Measure start and run motor capacitor.
* Measure supply side current and voltage and load side current and voltage.
* Measure current and voltage phase balance on 3-phase systems.
* Troubleshoot compressor electrical motor faults.
Additional features include:
* Handy 'display hold' button to keep measurements on the display.
* Meter controls positioned so current measurements can be done with one hand.
* Large, easy-to-see, backlit display.
* Auto shut-off to maximise battery life so the meter works when you need it.
* Three year warranty.
* Pair of TL75 test leads.
* User’s manual with safety information.